Tech Stack :
- Unity3D , Maya,Substance Painter, Photoshop
- PC Exe , PC Browser , Android Mobile and iOS iPhone iPad
About the project:
- STSVC provides an infrastructure to support a shared virtual world, also known as a
metaverse. It consists of a decentralized ledger for land ownership, a protocol for describing the
content of each land parcel, and a peer-to-peer network for user interactions.
- STSVC is a decentralized virtual reality platform powered by the X block chain. Within the
STSVC platform, users can create, experience, and monetize their content and applications.
STSVC is made up of parcels of LAND, each 16 meters by 16 meters as basic and others as
Exclusive. A scene is an experience that is built on one or several parcels.
- The finite, traversable, 3D virtual space within STSVC is called LAND, a non-fungible
digital asset maintained in an X smart contract. Land is divided into parcels that are identified by
Cartesian coordinates (x,y). These parcels are permanently owned by members of the community and
are purchased using GAME CRYPTO CURRENCY, STSVC’s cryptocurrency token. This gives
users full control over the environments and applications that they create, which can range from
anything like static 3D scenes to more interactive applications or games.
- STSVC is a virtual reality platform powered by the X blockchain. Users can create,
experience, and monetize content and applications. Land in STSVC is permanently owned by the
community, giving them full control over their creations. Users claim ownership of virtual land on a
blockchain-based ledger of parcels. Landowners control what content is published to their portion of
land, which is identified by a set of cartesian coordinates (x,y). Contents can range from static 3D
scenes to interactive systems such as games.
- Land is a non-fungible, transferrable, scarce digital asset stored in an X smart contract. It can
be acquired by spending an ERC20 token called GAME CRYPTO CURRENCY. GAME CRYPTO
CURRENCY can also be used to make in-world purchases of digital goods and services.
- People are spending increasingly more time in virtual worlds, for both leisure and work. This
occurs predominantly in 2D interfaces such as the web and mobile phones. But a traversable 3D world
adds an immersive component as well as adjacency to other content, enabling physical clusters of
- Unlike other virtual worlds and social networks, STSVC is not controlled by a centralized
organization. There is no single agent with the power to modify the rules of the software, contents of
land, economics of the currency, or prevent others from accessing the world.
- Players can Purchase Virtual Land, Skins, Clothes and Accessories as NFT’s, Every Purchase
will be recorded and attached to the user Wallet. A Transaction fee has been charged considering the
Blockchain. Players can also obtain the game Currency by playing in events but in later stages of the
game in the event ready lands.
- NFT’s can be resold in the Open Sea Market/ Binance marketplace.
- Internal trading/Sales of NFT’s are Not Intended on this Phase of Development